THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
• Samatra records, stores and analyses the data that is available to us through website.
• The data that the Buyer provide when a purchase is made on the website, the information we request the Buyer to furnish: Mobile and Email. First name/Last name, Postal code, Opt-in preference SMS/Email from you to:
- Process the order
- provide you with customer support
- Send you newsletters and other communications when necessary
• This data helps us make sure that we take every measure to make sure that our customers are safe while using any of our products during their yoga and gyming activities. Production in bulk can sometimes lead to defective manufacturing. As and when we identify this, we make sure the customers are contacted and made aware of the risk.
• Samatra may share information collected by it with third parties to help process your order (e.g. shipping companies, credit card processors, etc) or to provide statistical and demographic analysis to Samatra to help it and business partners provide you with better services and offerings.
HOW SAMATRA USES AND PROCESSES CUSTOMER DATA.
• To be able to process exchange incase the bill is lost. Our exchange period is 7 days from the date of purchase.
• To send marketing and promotional messages and other information that might be of interest to our customers. This is only done with the consent of customers. At any point in time the customer can opt -out from receiving these communications.
• To enhance and optimize our business practices and user experience based on the research and analytics done using the customer data.
• To be able to contact our unhappy customers and resolve their issues and grievances.
The information regarding your credit cards are never ever and will never be stored by Samatra.in under any circumstances without your prior permission. All orders are processed by the back and payment gateway on their services and all the credit card information is transferred to their secure servers for processing the order.